Welcome to Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4! First of all, thank you for booking a room in our hotel. Our job is to ensure that our rooms are kept as neat and clean as possible.
In order to ensure a pleasant and safe stay for all guests, we ask you to observe the following rules:
All instructions from employees of this hotel, related to house rules, must be followed. Please report complaints to management.
- In case of fire, please remain calm. Report fire to the front desk and/or strike the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- Under no circumstances use the elevators in case of fire.
- Due to fire safety reasons, it is not allowed to burn candles in the rooms and or corridors.
- Pets are allowed only in our hotel bar and on our terrace.
- Valid identification must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- For reservations for our suites we charge a standard deposit of €250. For other room bookings, we reserve the right to charge you a €250 deposit upon check-in as well.
- Please respect the peace and quiet of other guests.
- Upon departure, please leave the room(s) tidy and of course without damage.
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Please return the key card. If you wish to check out later than 11:00 you can extend your room with day use for a fee in advance. This is only based on availability and must be reserved in advance at the front desk.
- Filming of staff is not allowed and in doing so you are violating the law of privacy.
At various places within the hotel there are cameras, everyone who is in our hotel consents to the making of recordings. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- Lost property must be handed in at the reception desk.
- Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4 is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4 does not make its premises available for any purposes other than those set out in our policy, it is therefore forbidden to trade goods, heal or offer services. The amount of a room already paid will not be refunded.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors may suffer at the location.
- The board and management of Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4 expects its guests to act with respect for other guests during their stay.
It is forbidden to
- Using emergency exits as (normal) entrances and exits.
- Taking hotel property outside the building. In case of wilful damage to property of Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4 one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- Consuming, using, trading or carrying narcotics. The police and legal authorities will be called in if this is discovered.
- Using nitrous oxide in the hotel or on hotel grounds.
- Causing nuisance to others through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- Staying in a room with more people than the number of beds in the room.
- Having meals delivered to the hotel from outside.
- Receiving guests in the room for payment for sexual activities.
- Smoking in the room. If we find that there is smoking in the room, we will be forced to charge €250 for cleaning. If the fire alarm goes off due to smoking in the room, the fire department's call-out fee of €275 will be charged to you.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Delft A4 will decide. In case of non-compliance with these regulations, it may be decided to call in the police and justice and you may be requested to leave the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without restitution of the paid reservation fee.
Terms and Conditions
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry
The UVH are registered with the District Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague. For further information go to khn.nl/uvh-en.